- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Canada Remove Location: Penobscot River Remove
Scale ca. 1:390,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing with reinforced edges. Relief shown pictorially. Shows campsite locations for the author's expedition from Quebec into Maine. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 838 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1761