- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Canada Remove Subject: Chaudiere River (Quebec) Remove
Scale ca. 1:390,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing with reinforced edges. Relief shown pictorially. Shows campsite locations for the author's expedition from Quebec into Maine. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 838 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1761