- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- New Zealand.
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Canada Remove Subject: Kennebec River (Me.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:390,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing with reinforced edges. Relief shown pictorially. Shows campsite locations for the author's expedition from Quebec into Maine. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 838 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1761