- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Passamaquoddy Bay Region Remove
[Manuscript maps that were assembled by Egbert Benson and sent in 1802 to Rufus King, United States minister to Great Britain, in order to facilitate negotiations over disputed international boundary between Maine ...
Depths shown by soundings on Champlain's map of Saint Croix Island and vicinity. Champlain's map of Saint Croix Island and vicinity in French. Other 3 maps in English. Title supplied by cataloger. Dealer's catalog: Each [map] possibly executed by a different hand. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Accompanied by manuscript explaining 1798 decision on location of Saint Croix River (7 sheets ; each 31 x 21 ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1802