- Chicago, central business section.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. Remove
Map and profile of the Gettysburg Rail Road as surveyed by order of the legislature of Pennsylvania, 1839.
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1839