- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Evans, D. Remove
Sketch of the march of the British Army under Gen'l Ross from the 19th to the 29th August 1814 : [central Maryland between Benedict and Washington D.C.] /
Relief shown by hachures. Published: Military Depot ... Oct'r 10th 1814. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset "Sketch of the engagement on the 24th of August 1814 between the British and American forces" [Bladensburg vicinity] with indexed "Reference." DCP
- Contributor: Evans, D.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1814