- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- New Zealand.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Hains, Peter C. Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. "Area to be filled shaded in red." Oriented with north toward the upper right. "To accompany report of Oct. 24, 1891, Peter C. Hains, Lieut. Colonel ...
- Contributor: Hains, Peter C.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891