- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A capital do Brasil.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The city of New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Location: Brookeville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865