- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Liberia
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Clarksburg (Md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865