- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- China-India border.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Montgomery County (Md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865