- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Poolesville (Md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865