- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- China-India border.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Grand Canyon
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan of Jerusalem
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Rockville (Md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. DLC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865