- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Rockville (Md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. - Martenet & Bond - Schmidt & Trowe
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865