- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Subject: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863