- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Subject: Maps Remove Location: Washington Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Krebs, Charles G. - United States Coast Survey - W.H. & O.H. Morrison (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863