- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Liberia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Sharpsburg Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove
Covers parts of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia, focusing on the Gettysburg area south through Sharpsburg and Frederick City, Md., and ending around Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.]. At the end of June 1863, Union and Confederate troops were moving towards Gettysburg, Pa. The conflict at Gettysburg was fought July 1-3 with Confederate troops retreating south after that time. Sneden includes dates at various locations ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861