- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: French, William Henry Remove
Some colors and prisoners taken by French : [map of action around Washington Heights, Sharpsburg, Md.].
Shows the location of troops just outside of Sharpsburg, Md., during the battle of Antietam.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862