- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Gettysburg Campaign Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861