- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Grand Canyon
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861