- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Loudoun County (Va.) Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21