- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results: 1-1 of 1
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639