- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639