- Chicago, central business section.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639