- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove Contributor: Schedler, J. Remove
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by W. Schaus in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the U.S. for the Southern District of New York." Insets: [Lower Mississippi Valley] -- [Richmond]. Relief shown by shading. Shows railroads, forts, cities, towns, and principal roads. Similar to no. 17.3, LC Civil War maps (2d ed.). This is a map, not ...
- Contributor: Schedler, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861