- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: North America Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639