- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Harpers Ferry Remove Location: Potomac River Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863