- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of Liberia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Delaware Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
Covers Virginia and Maryland and portions of Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Carolina. Shows some fortifications. Relief shown by hachures. Sewn on to and mounted on cloth backing. "Entered by Evans & Cogswell according of the act of Congress of the Confederate States in the Clerks Office of the Distr. Court of the District of South Carolina." Confederate imprint. Includes inset. Available also ...
- Contributor: Evans & Cogswell
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861