- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- China-India border.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Delaware Remove Location: North Carolina Remove
Covers Virginia and Maryland and portions of Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Carolina. Shows some fortifications. Relief shown by hachures. Sewn on to and mounted on cloth backing. "Entered by Evans & Cogswell according of the act of Congress of the Confederate States in the Clerks Office of the Distr. Court of the District of South Carolina." Confederate imprint. Includes inset. Available also ...
- Contributor: Evans & Cogswell
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861