- Merrimac, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Ivory Coast.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Rock Creek Valley Remove
Topographical sketch of the environs of Washington, D.C. : (survey of locality for public park & site for a presidential mansion) /
Covers territory of present-day Rock Creek Park and adjacent areas. Cadastral map showing householders' names. Relief shown by shading. "Made in compliance with Senate Resolution of 18th July 1866." "Approved by Committee of Public Buildings & Grounds of the Senate, 20th Feb'y 1867." Watercolor on photocopy base. Label inscribed "2" affixed in upper right corner. Accompanied by letter from Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, ...
- Contributor: Michler, N. (Nathaniel) - United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds - Michler, N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1867