- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639