- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639