- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639