- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Washington Region Remove Subject: Defenses Remove
Relief shown by shading. Shows area south of Frederick, Maryland to Colchester, Virginia and west of Baltimore, Maryland to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, including fortifications at Munson Hill. Note on verso obscured by mounting: From Capt. James W. Abert, U.S. Army Topog. Engrs. LC copy annotated in ink: Capt. James W. Abert, Capt. U.S. Army Topog. Engrs. Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil ...
- Contributor: Abert, J. W. (James William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862