- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: District of Columbia Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove
Topographical map of Washington, D.C., and vicinity. Showing the Union forts and defences built 1861-3.
Detail from a printed map of the Potomac River region of Maryland and Virginia, and including Washington, D.C., which Sneden has annotated to show the locations of Union forts and picket lines.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861