- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- General map of Cairo.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Hains, Peter C. Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. "Area to be filled shaded in red." Oriented with north toward the upper right. "To accompany report of Oct. 24, 1891, Peter C. Hains, Lieut. Colonel of Engineers." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Cross section of proposed channel." "H Ex--30--52 1." LC copy fold-lined, halved, and mounted on cloth ...
- Contributor: Hains, Peter C.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891