- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Montgomery County Remove Location: Clarksburg Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865