- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- General map of Cairo.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Krebs, Charles G. - United States Coast Survey - W.H. & O.H. Morrison (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863