- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639