- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639