- Map of Liberia
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- China-India border.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Location: Brookeville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865