- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Subject: Barnesville (Md.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865