- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Grand Canyon
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639