- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639