- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- The city of New York.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Cherry Hill Remove
Shows county divisions and rural householders' names. Village insets show buildings and householders' names. Insets: Cherry Hill -- Rising Sun -- Brick Meeting House -- Port Deposit -- Charlestown -- Chesapeake City -- Warwick -- North East -- Elkton -- Fredericktown -- Cecilton. LC Land ownership maps, 290 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858