- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639