- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639