- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639