- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of Liberia
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639