- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639