- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- New Zealand.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639