- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639