- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639