- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Republic of Liberia
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861